Are you a small business owner who’s too busy working in your business instead of on it? Or, unable to find the energy or time to think, to figure out how to simplify things, or to work smarter instead of harder? If that sounds familiar, then the Value Shift process is for you.
Many challenges seem overwhelming to consider, let alone overcome. As a result, it’s easy to repress them and hope they go away while they linger and actually get worse over time.
That’s why STRE.ME’s Value Shift process uses clarity and structure to develop solutions that are based on your unique goals, challenges, assets, liabilities, opportunities, and threats.
It makes the process of overcoming challenge easier and more manageable and actionable. And, when you do, you’ll accelerate growth by enabling achievement and getting closer to fulfilling your potential.
Value Shift will:
- Clarify how to overcome challenges that hold you back
- Leverage assets and liabilities you control and opportunities and threats beyond your control
- Develop a manageable, actionable, and measurable solution that you determine
- Prepare your small business to go farther faster
- Complement other strategic analyses like market analysis, competitive intelligence, buyer personas, and value proposition development
After serving in various leadership positions, Jack Patton launched STRE.ME Strategy Services to shift small business owners, entrepreneurs, and organizational leaders towards fulfilling their potential through manageable, actionable, and measurable work plans. His passion for the “business of the business” includes experience in strategy, marketing, operations, entrepreneurship, leadership, personal development, and intellectual property. Jack’s analytical and creative skill-set comes from a desire to lead organizations and people to the kind of clarity and structure that creates growth. Recent clients live in economic development, technology, business coaching, video production, non-profit, entrepreneurial, and book writing/professional speaker spaces.